**Interventional Cardiology opening in Tennessee**
* Located in Jefferson City, TN - Knoxville 30 minutes
* Seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a well-established hospital-owned clinic in east Tennessee
* Prefer three plus years' experience, however, will consider new grads
* Employed Position
* New Cath Lab
* Large opportunity for market share
* Call Coverage Ratio - 1:3 for general cardiology - Will not be full STEMI to begin with stair step approach on the cath lab
* Multi-disciplinary Clinic adjacent to Hospital
* J1 & H1b Candidates Accepted
**Competitive recruitment package which may include:**
* MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
* Full employee benefits
* Commencement bonus
* Possible stipend for the remainder of training
* Student Loan Repayment assistance
* Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Hospital serves the Lakeway area with leading-edge technology and a caring, East Tennessee spirit. The hospital is a 4-Star Rated Facility by CMS and holds an A rating by Leapfrog Group. Patients have access to state-of-the-art equipment and physicians trained in areas such as general surgery, cardiology, urology and orthopedics. Hospital has been honored for the third consecutive year with the national 100 Top Hospitals award by Thomson Reuters.
Jefferson County is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes, Cherokee and Douglas. The county is rich in history, being one of the oldest in Tennessee. In recent years, population growth has been rapid, as more and more people discover the charm of the area. Jefferson City also offers a strong liberal arts college, Carson Newman College. Its an easy 30 minutes from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessees main campus.