Join an award-winning organization with an established and experienced heart program. US News and World Report has recognized them for being a high performing hospital for heart attack care, heart bypass surgery, aortic valve surgery and heart failure.
- Interventional Cardiology - Physician Opportunity - Joining 14 cardiologists and 3 APP’s
- 1:6 Call
- Employed opportunity with the largest non-profit healthcare system in the US.
- Benefits Include: Competitive base salary plus WRVU production bonuses, signing bonus, student loan repayment, retention bonuses, 20 days PTO, CME time off and stipend, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement plans with pension
Explore the 20th largest metro area in the United States! St. Louis offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country. There is something for everyone, from sports enthusiasts to “foodies”, you can live, work and play all in one city.
- Both public and private school options available and over 11 nationally recognized universities
- Enjoy a thriving music and theatre scene with the Famous Fox Theater, St. Louis Opera House, The Muny, St. Louis Orchestra and St. Louis Ballet
- Sports fanatics are also welcome! St. Louis is home to professional baseball, hockey, and soccer teams. You can also follow any one of their Division I Universities and their sports teams.
- Bring the kids and see the St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Science Center, City Museum, Six Flags and Missouri Botanical Garden.
- If you have family all over the US, don’t worry, Lambert International Airport has you covered, with nonstop service from coast to coast.