Job Summary:HCA Healthcare is seeking an experienced Board Certified/Eligible Per Diem Anesthesiologist to help support the dynamic team at HCA Florida Memorial Hospital.
- Board Certified/Eligible by ABA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Supervision of CRNAs in all environments of care
- Regional Block Proficiency to support robust opioid-sparing and ERAS programs
- Cardiac Capable preferred
- Malpractice covered 100% by HCA
HCA Florida Memorial Hospital:
- 454 bed, acute care medical facility
- Certified Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Staffing model of 12 Anesthesiologists and 28 APP’s covering an average of 20 sites of service daily; approx., 18,000 total cases per year
- Diverse case mix and complexities including General, trauma, endo, ortho, OB, GYN, Neuro, Spine, Cardiac, vascular, bariatric, robotic, etc.
- Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, Jacksonville is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. The city has been ranked as one of the best places for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children. Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.