**Anesthesiology Opening in WI**
* Located in La Crosse, WI - Madison 140m, Rochester, MN 70m
* Seeking BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our growing practice
* Competitive Compensation
* Mix of inpatient and outpatient
* Cases include OR and outfield cases
* OB services are provided in a collaborative practice with a CRNA in-house and a physician available as back-up
* Call from home averages once a week and 1:4 for weekends
* Candidates must be comfortable with all case types and proficient in regional techniques
* General Anesthesiologist position, medically directed practice, including general, vascular, thoracic, urology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, gynecology, neurosurgery, podiatry, gastroenterology, interventional radiology and electrophysiology/cardiology
Candidates should be interested in practice development, teaching residents, teaching nurse anesthetist students as part of our accredited three year DNP program, have a willingness to mentor other members of the team, including APP and health staff, and desire to be part of a team-based service.
Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nations best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2021 - 2022), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges one patient at a time.
La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.