Experienced NP/PA to join an Urgent Care outside of Des Monies IA Interested, see job id 70584
- Full-Time /Permanent position
- The schedule will be discussed during the phone call
- Responsibilities include obtaining medical histories, performing physical exams, providing initial emergency care, ordering lab tests and x-rays, prescribing medications, providing patient education and counseling, forming diagnoses and administering treatment in accordance with clinic protocols and established standards are care.
- The provider must have skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries including pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc
- Must have at least 1 year of Urgent Care experience or working in a related setting
- IA license in hand or in the process
- Position offers; Fantastic benefits package, salary based on experience, PTO, and more