Highly successful ENT practice in the Stockton, California area is seeking a physician assistant to join their growing team!
Ideal candidates will have a background in otolaryngology and have experience performing ENT procedures and seeing patients autonomously, however the team is also very willing to train an exceptional local candidate who is interested in ENT.
- Full-time permanent position - ENT Otolaryngology
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Perform flexible laryngoscopy, nasal endoscopy, and other minor clinical procedures
- Evaluation and management of the full spectrum of the ear, nose and throat
- Mix of outpatient ENT duties and first assisting in surgery
- Experience in otolaryngology (preferred) or other relevant fields
- Recent graduates with ENT rotations
- Able to obtain California Physician Assistant License
- Able to obtain DEA license
- EMR proficient
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- PTO and sick days