Southern California Reproductive Center seeks a special person to be a full time Advanced Practice Provider for our infertility practice. The position is an ideal balance of rewarding patient care in this cutting edge field of medicine and for the candidate interested in Beverly Hills, CA. The practice size and environment are conducive to family time and/or time to pursue other hobbies besides patient care. The desire is for the candidate who seeks a career, not only employment. This is an opportunity to work in the innovative and exciting field of infertility care and be a part of an extraordinary and committed staff. This position involves daily independent function and frequent collaboration with physicians and member of the multidisciplinary team; providing medical care and psychological support to patients and patients’ families.
We also have a Nurse Practitioner opportunity with our team in Pasadena, CA!
- Base Compensations: $150,000.00
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
- Required experience in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, ART services.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) Licensure.
- Preferred 2 years' experience in an area of women's health.
- Previous ultrasound experience preferred, but not required.
The ideal Advanced Practice Provider candidate will possess strong interpersonal, technology and communication skills with an ability to build relationships with patients, referring physicians, and the community. The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and function well in a team-based care environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide initial patient consultations, directing an infertility evaluation and implement treatment protocols.
- Obtain detailed medical history, review medical records and perform appropriate physical examination.
- Perform infertility-related services including ultrasonography, routine gynecological exams and procedures, endometrial biopsy, and interpretation of laboratory values.
- Collaborate with physicians to develop and implement treatment plans appropriate to individual patients.
- Learn/perform procedures such as sonohysterograms, office hysteroscopy and Intra-Uterine Insemination.
- Prepare and counsel patients and provide informed consent to undergo the spectrum of ART services.
- Evaluate and counsel women with reproductive endocrine disorders: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, thyroid dysfunction, endometriosis and other various gynecological disorders; implement appropriate therapy.
- Understand and assist in surveillance of early pregnancies via ultrasonography and laboratory values.
- Limited supervisory role for clinical staff, oversee personnel scheduling and organizational systems/efforts.
- Perform role of liaison for clinical staff and supervising physician to ensure quality medical care and address issues for improvement.
- Provide patient counseling and education on pertinent health issues.
Position performs under the direct and indirect supervision of the physicians and Director of Clinical Operations.
Excellent compensation and benefits package includes health insurance, malpractice, paid time off, 401K, etc.
Founded in 1999, [Register to View] is one of the most well-established fertility physician groups in the world. SCRC serves patients throughout Southern California, the United States, and across the world at its offices in Beverly Hills/Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Pasadena. SCRC is dedicated to providing patients with the most innovative technologies and highest quality of care to optimize their chances for success in creating a family.
Women’s Care, SCRC Family Company, was founded in 1998, is a leading women’s healthcare group in the United States, dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for women through their reproductive years and beyond. With 110 locations and over 400 OB/GYNs and specialists across the country, Women’s Care provides comprehensive patient care in obstetrics, gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, gynecologic pathology, breast surgery, genetic counseling, maternal fetal medicine, laboratory services, and fertility.
Women’s Care has grown tremendously through the years and expects to accelerate its growth with plans to expand rapidly into new markets across the U.S. With the commitment of our employees, we remain true to our mission of ‘Improving the Health of Women Every Day.’ At Women’s Care, we CARE about our patients, and we stand by our values.
Compassion & Empathy: Treating patients like valued friends and family
Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and behaviors
Respect: Acting respectfully in every interaction
Excellence & Quality: Providing the safest, highest quality of care
We are looking to grow our team with equally value-driven professionals who are passionate about using their skills to further our mission. We value our employees just as we value our patients, and we prioritize advantages like work-life balance, employee engagement, and other incentives to help you be your best. Now is a great time to join our team!
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
- Ability to remain calm and respond appropriately to stressful and urgent situations.
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.