We are currently looking for a nurse practitioner to join our pulmonology private practice with office locations in Chevy Chase, MD and Washington, DC.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our growing team of 5 board certified pulmonary disease and critical care physicians.
- Our practice combines top clinical expertise, a wellness focus, and access to 21st century technologies to offer patients a better healthcare experience.
- We see patients ages 18+ for the diagnosis and management of all forms of lung disease.
- Full-time schedule with time divided between our Chevy Chase and Washington, DC offices. Schedule allows for great work-life balance with no evenings or weekends required, and no call obligation.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- 1+ years of experience highly preferred
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Chevy Chase, MD & Washington, DC:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Chevy Chase is located on the border of Montgomery County, minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three international airports.
- Residents have access to a plethora of shopping and dining experiences, as well as 32 miles of trails and activities such as golfing, hiking, tennis, and horseback riding in Rock Creek Park.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,600+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Interested in being considered or learning more about the position? Apply here or contact us directly:
Manager, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group