WOUND CARE PHYSICIAN
AmeriWound's affiliated physicians are highly trained wound care providers, who assess, diagnose, treat, monitor and heal patient wounds. Our provider documentation is concise and survey focused, meeting all facility medical standards.
Our wound certified educators train, and guide facility staff and providers on proper wound care treatments and protocols. As a result, facilities realize improved survey scores, reduced wound risk management concerns and improved overall facility wound care results.
AmeriWound is recruiting full-time and part-time Board Eligible and Board Certified physicians to treat wound care patients in SNFs ALFs and other clinical settings.
Our physicians round weekly Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm. NO CALL, NO WEEKEND and NO EVENING HOURS. AmeriWound affiliated physicians enjoy an excellent work-life balance, while earning uncapped compensation - based on the number of patient encounters/visits.
Physician wound care training is provided and supported by certified wound care specialists.
PRIOR WOUND CARE EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Rounding at client facilities at minimum two (part time) to four (full time) days per week
- Evaluating, treating and managing a wide range of acute and chronic wounds
- Documenting timely and accurately in our EHR
- Working collaboratively with client facilities and staff to assure high quality wound care
- Treating wound care patients at multiple facilities
- Performing procedures as needed - i.e. debridements
- Excellent clinical skills
- Relational/Exceptional bedside manner
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- EHR/EMR proficiency
- MD or DO
- Unrestricted medical licensure
Helpful Qualifications (Not Required)
- Wound care certification
- Previous wound care or procedural experience
- Previous long-term care facility experience