This job is archived
- Competitive Base Salary with Productivity and a robust benefit package
- Sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement are a plus
- All community urologists open to cross covering. Paid hospital call will be shared (1:3) with other community urologists.
- Privileges at both hospitals and time at each: Primarily location will be at their respective hospital(s), but privileges at both hospitals.
- Description of candidate that would be successful in this position: Ties to the area. Productive work ethic, Spanish speaking would be great with our 85% Hispanic population, but not required.
The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. With 3,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level patient satisfaction.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools public and private/ Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opening fall 2016
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating