- Interviewing expenses, Competitive salary with bonus opportunity and signing bonus and relocation expense allowance.
- Competitive comprehensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to health insurance, malpractice, vacation and retirement options
- Educational loan repayment options negotiable
- 1 in 7 weekend call rotation and Physicians only treat inpatients at one facility-SAMC
- Office hours 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday and a Four-day work week with one scheduled day off each week
- In office lab services available
- Generous number of office employees and support staff to facilitate efficient daily patient throughput
- Established EHR including dictation and E- prescribe About Southeast Alabama Medical Center:
One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama. This 420 licensed bed facility with 2,800+ dedicated employees and 320 active Medical Staff is a Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians (60,000 annual visits) They have 22 ORs with 2 endovascular suites and open heart, IR and Vas surgery. This community has been recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids and a best place to retire. It also offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities and traditional southern hospitality. Residents also enjoy being just 90 miles from the Gulf Coast Beaches.