Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Urology Job Opening in State College, PA**
Area is surrounded by state parks
Located 140 miles from Pittsburgh; 170 miles from Baltimore, MD
- Full-time, permanent
- Exceptional employed opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist with robotic skills.
- Multi-speciality group
- 260-bed, not-for-profit, acute-care community hospital.
- The facility offers medical, surgical, diagnostic and community services that are focused on helping patients reach their health potential.
- CMS 5 Star Rated Facility.
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Growing patient demand, growing organization
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance
- Da Vinci Surgical System available
- Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
State College, home to Penn State University, is a vibrant college town. It offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. In fact, State College was recently named the 8th best city in the United States to move to as well as the 6th best to raise a family. University Park Airport is located only five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstate 80.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States