- This is an employed position
- Hospital utilizes the latest techniques including the da Vinci® System (Robotic-Assisted Surgery), cryosurgery, and minimally invasive surgery.
- Their highly skilled and experienced physicians treat a wide range of urological problems including diseases of the prostate, urinary incontinence and fertility problems.
- Office hours: Monday ? Friday 8:00 ? 4:30
- ER Call Rotation: 8 out of 12 months covered by the group.
- Private practice Urology group covers the other 4 months.
- Physicians cover their own patients through the week at all hospital locations.
- Weekends worked out among the group, with holidays planned several years in advance.
- Support staff includes 1 Nurse practitioner, 4 Registered Nurses, 2 LPN?s, Medical Assistants, and Front Office Specialists.
- For complex cases, physicians will scrub in with each other, and also has a dedicated scrub tech/surgical assist.
- Call is 1:5
- Robotics are not necessary
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Located in Southern Ohio