Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We have an opportunity in New Mexico for a urologist. You can expect to work call only. Candidates must be board certified. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Call only
- BC required
- Licensing assistance available
- General urology
- DEA required
- CSP required
- Hospital privileges will be needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.