- Seeking a Urologist who wants to be busy and has a leadership mentality.
- Someone who is ok with leading the Urology service line and perhaps as volume increases help to recruit another.
- This is a solo practice with shared ER call
- Call is 1:3 with 2 other Urologists in the community
- Urologist with experience would be preferred
- There is no Robot available at this facility
- Must be comfortable in their skills to practice without the need for a mentor type of situation
- 3 year employment agreement; very competitive base plus Work RVU productivity.
- There is usually a start-up bonus plus excellent benefits package including 36 days off / year with the ability to roll over up to 20 days
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
- Located in Western Kentucky