Urology Physician Locums Job in Wisconsin
Start date: ASAP (May) and ongoing through October 31, 2021Description/Requirements for Assignment #79666:
* Board Certification, Active Wisconsin license or IMLC LOQ and DEA required
* Clinic and call coverage needed (call is 1:5)
* Clinic Monday through Friday + shared weeknight call (7AM-7AM) and weekend call (Friday 7AM through Monday 7AM)
* Approximately 16 patient encounters per shift
* Procedures required: ability to operate/assess ED patients/cover clinic and hospital patients (performing minor clinic procedures like vasectomy)
* Time will be spent between clinic and Operating Room
* Privileges take about eight weeks, but temporary privileges may be available on a case-by-case basis
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Please apply here!
For more jobs, visit [Register to View] style='color:#0000AA;'>Jackson & Coker.