- Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional Urologists to join our growing clinic practices in Mount Vernon and Smokey Point, Washington. Our existing team consists of 3 physicians and 1 PA.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Shared call of 1:4 with rotating weekends and holidays covering one hospital, Skagit Valley Hospital, a Level III Trauma Center.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing group with a robust surgical practice with the option of utilizing our da Vinci Xi Robot and designated, blocked OR time at Skagit Valley Hospital, adjacent to the clinic.
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices will be required.
- Teaching opportunities available with Medical Students and Skagit Regional Health Residents.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Robotics certification is desired.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We are provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only cardiac catheterization labs in the area.