Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Now seeking an urologist to join an established and growing private practice building a satellite office location in the Ocala community.
- Large physician-owned multispecialty group with over 80 physicians and in multiple office locations throughout the heart of North Central Florida
- Build a new urology practice in Ocala with full support of the practice
- Robotics available
- Strong referral base with primary care, women’s health and urgent care
- Lab and imaging center capabilities
- Compensation which rewards performance and value.
- Call at Level II Trauma Center
- Board eligibility / board certification
- Experience is a plus
The practice is supporting the incoming physician with:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive benefits program
- PTO and CME
- Practice offers proven, long-term stability
- Support to help you achieve the important balance between work and home life
- Strong support system
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.