Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urologist needed in Cartersville, GA, less than an hour north of Atlanta (SA197330) (SA197330)
The Stembridge Agency, LLC
This northwest Georgia Medical Center is seeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease
• Sub-specialty interests welcome
• Da Vinci Si Robot at local hospital
• Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group that is establishing a secondpractice site
• The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
• Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates
• Two-year partnership track
• Competitive compensation, full benefits
• Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospital
• High physician retention rate
• All administrative duties provided
• Proven and successful business model and organizational structure
• Physician Services support provided to all new physicians
“Robotic training required”
The Medical Center is a 119 bed acute care hospital which sees 65,000 ED visits/year. It recently expanded its ICU to 21 Beds and its ER to 30 beds. Further growth/expansion in the OR and med/surg beds are planned.
Cartersville is located within the northwest edge of the Atlanta metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 19,731. Just a short drive north of Atlanta, you can make everyone happy with a visit to Cartersville. A Real Georgia Gem - Cartersville is a gateway to the metro area and the north Georgia mountains with easy access from Interstate 75. Popular attractions include Allatoona Lake, Red Top Mountain State Park, Booth Western Art Museum, Tellus Science Museum, Etowah Indian Mounds State Historic Site, Barnsley Resort, Bartow History Museum and more.
New, with more to come, is LakePoint Sports - staged to become the world's most comprehensive sports tournament vacation destination. Now at play is Terminus Wake Park, Perfect Game Baseball, Rally Volleyball, soccer and lacrosse.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...