This central Georgia health system is seeking a board certified/board eligible Urologist to join an extremely busy practice.
- Prefer providers earlier in their career-DaVinci should be here in the near future
- Hospital employed practice, join two other seasoned providers
- Competitive salary (MGMA median plus) & wRVU performance bonus structure
- Relocation assistance up to 15K.
- Commencement bonus.
- Call 1:3 weekdays, call 1:6 weekends
- Excellent Benefits package, 403B with 2% match, relocation assistance up to 15K with receipts, paid time off (4weeks) CME expenses up to 5K per year with time for conference
Our health system is proud to serve the medical needs of our residents as the county’s Hospital for 50 years. Our system includes the 237-bed flagship, a 45-bed facility; Heart Institute; The Surgery Center; Three Urgent Care Centers, a Cancer Center and Various Outpatient Services.
We are a great home for your medical practice and your family. Offering a great blend of a midsize Southern town yet is one of the fastest growing cities in Georgia, our community features an outstanding quality of life, excellent schools and opportunities for a successful practice. Located centrally in the state of Georgia, we are less than a two-hour drive to Atlanta and less than a three-hour drive to the Georgia coast or the mountains of North Georgia and North Carolina. You'll love what you find!
The 9th largest city in Georgia, is a forever growing friendly city that offers a very nice blend of bustling city life mixed with a touch of laid-back rural charm. The residents are very prone to pitch in to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever possible. It is a proud, family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools both of which have outstanding athletic and arts/cultural programs. Fully accredited by the Georgia Certified City Program.
For more information, please [Register to View]