In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week of paid holiday, relocation assistance up to $15K, a sign-on bonus, CME of up to $5K and 1 week time off, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Option of no call
- Flexible schedule, 4-day work week is an option
- Academic opportunities in the area
- Experienced or new graduates, including 2022 graduates
- Canadian board certified welcome
- Group has 92% physician retention rate
- Safe, family-oriented community
- Top-rated public and parochial schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail