NEW URO Position – South Carolina
- 169-bed Level III trauma center - with a service coverage area of 70,000 people
- Built-in Referrals: We employs/contracts with roughly 70+ providers within the primary coverage.
- We are averaging 20-30 new patients’ referrals each day and are booked out 6 weeks in advance
- We are booked out for 8 weeks with routine visits.
- We are booked out for 6 weeks for procedures
- We are only booked out 2-3 weeks for surgeries because we have 4 OR’s assigned to the URO department each day
- Support Staff/Equipment:
- Looking to have a robot in place in 2021
- Clinic: 5,200 sq.ft. with (8) exam rooms and (2) procedure rooms
- Great support staff in office
- CNA / RPN / LPN
- (2) APP’s - work independently of physicians for assessment
- Schedule: (Mon. to Fri. – 8:00a to 5:00p)
- 2.5 days: Clinic - see on average 20-30 patients per day
- 2.5 days: OR - do on average 25 procedures and 8 cases per week – (1,200 & 364 annually)
- EMR: Epic
- Call: 1:3 – 10 shifts a month and one weekend a month
- APP’s take all office call
- HOSP will admit patients and you come see the patient in the morning
- Any shifts over 10 per month – will be PAID
- If URO was interested in 1-week ON / 1-week OFF call rotation they can generate additional compensation
- Option to earn another $48,000 annually – I can explain when we talk!
- Base salary: Depends on experience and credentials
- Production: based on quality, financial metrics, etc. - up to $33,000
- Sign-on bonus: $30,000
- Vacation: 7 weeks
- CME: $5,000 annually
- Relocation: up to $15,000
- Full benefits: Life, health, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Malpractice: paid - occurrence - tail coverage
- Southeastern city living
- Yearly festivals which include wine and food tastings along with live music
- Whether you want to be at the lake, beach or hiking through the woods, our state has it all!
- Average cost of homes is 22% lower than national average
- Top-notch public, private, and charter school options
- Historical sites and multiple museums to visit
Please reference 1926.