Medical Group and Hospital located in northeast North Carolina are seeking a board certified Urologist to join their established practice in Greenville, NC
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges
- Position available due to practice expansion
- Sign-on bonus and residency stipend available
- Established practice with 2 Physicians, 7.5 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, and 2 nurses
- Practice recognized by US News & World Report for long-standing history of patient quality care Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Full spectrum of urology services including urological trauma, stones, and pediatric urology
- Strong robotic surgery program
- Clinic conveniently located near the Medical Center campus and Surgical Center
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package to include: annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Ability to live in a vibrant university community with close proximity to the beautiful North Carolina beaches.
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Health System that employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214473 & email address to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214473