DescriptionJoin an employed urology practice with University of Pittsburgh Physicians (UPP) in a 400-bed tertiary care hospital in Altoona, part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
About UPP Department of Urology – Altoona:
Currently comprised of 1 physician and APP with support from Pittsburgh, the department is expected to grow to 4+ onsite physicians. The hospital has 12 ORs, 1 dedicated Cysto Room, and a da Vinci SI robotic surgical system. The Ambulatory Surgery Center on the hospital campus has 6 ORs.
About the Position:
- 300,000+ population need of UPMC Altoona’s central PA service area
- Practice includes APP support
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday, which includes 3 clinic days and 2 OR days per week
- Call is 1:3 and will be 1:4 with recruitment of additional provider
- Weekday hospital and practice call with locums coverage on weekends
- J1 and H1 Visa Accepted
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Board Certified or Eligible in Urology
- BLS, ACLS Certified
- Must qualify for a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Total RewardsMore than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life & emdash; because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
Our ValuesAt UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]