Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Seeking a BE/BC Urologist with at least two (2) years of practice experience for North Central WV-
• General Urologist with a WV License or the ability to be licensed in West Virginia-
• Competitive Base salary with incentive compensation and excellent benefit package-
• Hospital Employed position to join a 207 Bed Acute Care Facility and Staff of 700 Physicians, Nurses and Personnel.
• Practice is well equipped and efficiently ran with Office Manager and support staff-
• No competition of Specialty in Market, be busy from day one, strong referral base-
• Currently there is a four month wait for Urology services-
• Population of 18K-
• Dedicated Urology Suite in OR-
• ER volume of 26K/Year
• J1 & H1B Visa Assistance Available
• Position requires training within a US Residency Program-
• Great accessible location, University city in a growing technology corridor.
For immediate consideration, please reply with you CV to Lana Griffin….
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International
Office: [Register to View]
Cell: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.