- Joining two urologists and one surgical PA in this busy and lucrative practice
- da Vinci robot system available
- Ownership in a new ambulatory surgery center
- Practice and enjoy profit sharing in a state-of-the-art office complex that includes: outpatient imaging center (MRI, CTI, ultrasound, and x-ray), medical spa, sleep lab, outpatient therapy gym, cancer institute, ASC, retail pharmacy, and more
- $500,000 base salary plus bonuses year one with an $800,000+ earning potential
- $50,000 signing bonus
- One year to partnership and shareholders earn 95th percentile or more
- Enjoy full benefits including CME, paid time off, malpractice coverage, relocation stipend, and 401k matching
The best of both worlds! This medium-sized city is perfect for someone looking for that big city feel, but with the security and friendliness that comes with a community.
- 700,000 service area population
- Excellent schools, including public and private elementary and high school options available
- Everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
- Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
American board eligible and/or certified. Must have completed a urology residency in the US or Canada.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,