Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urology Opportunity - Poplar Bluff, MO (Advanced Healthcare in Southern Missouri) J1 Visa Support
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 412-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a BC/BE Urologist for an EMPLOYED position with the hospital’s large multi-specialty group
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K!
- Can anticipated to be 1:3
- 2 Da Vinci Robots & Urodynamics n<<<
- CRNA & MD Anesthesia; Block scheduling
- Modern & Efficient outpatient surgery services
- Current Urologists are supportive of bringing on an additional colleague
- 20+ primary care providers in our network will serve as part of your referring physicians
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community <<<
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities <<<
- Kid friendly water park <<<
- 18-hole golf course & country club <<<
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average <<<
Generous Compensation & Benefits Package
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
- Base salary with productivity incentives <<<
- Full employee benefits <<<
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses <<<
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training <<<
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...