Urologist Locum and LT-to-Permanent Job | Southeast Ohio
Busy innovative practice in beautiful area is seeking a Urologist for ongoing locums and is also recruiting for a permanent opening due to a vacancy in the department.
Dates of Coverage: Looking for at least one week per month of weekday locum coverage or LT-to-Perm candidates
Description/Requirements for Assignment 75871:
* Board Certified or Board Eligible and active Ohio license required
* Weekday coverage is Monday through Friday clinic + OR and beeper call in evening
* Average clinic volume is 20-25 patients, with 50% in office procedures
* Average OR volume is 5-8 cases (every Monday and one Thursday/month)
* Average weekday call volume is 5-10 calls and minimal callback. Most calls are admitted and seen following day.
* Support staff: one rooming nurse for 25 patients, one surgery scheduler and a procedure nurse. Three NPs in office for follow ups and vasectomy consults and H&Ps before surgery. Nurse for BCG and office patients.
* Weekend call is shared and is 5pm Friday through 7am Monday (beeper call with 30 minute response time)
* General Urology Procedures
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Please apply here!
Wyatt Miller is a Recruiting Consultant at Jackson & Coker, one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Jackson & Coker offers physicians and advanced practitioners help finding locum tenens, locums-to-permanent and telehealth job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide. It has been named by Staffing Industry Analysts a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For.'
For more jobs, visit [Register to View] style='color:#0000AA;'>Jackson & Coker.