Established health system is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist interested in general urology.
- Competitive compensation with signing bonus
- $6,000 CME allowance
- Six weeks vacation (includes CME)
- Multiple retirement plans
- Physician benefit plans
- Funded liability insurance with tail coverage
- Health system-employed
- Clinic is located in a medical office building attached to the system’s flagship hospital; both of these buildings opened in June 2013
- Join a group of three urologists and one APRN
- Shared call with four other providers
- Excellent specialty support staff, including urology-trained nurses and medical office assistants
- Fully integrated Epic electronic medical records system
- Increasing need due to patient demand in a community of just over 100,000 and total service area of 15 counties with a population over 400,000
- Experienced or new graduates are welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, productivity bonus, and in-house, healthcare specialized marketing team.
- Six weeks of vacation (includes one week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more.
Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spray-park, Riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted in:
- Two new award-winning hotels, with a third under construction
- New convention center
- #1 ranked playground in the WORLD
- Numerous new restaurants, and unique shopping
- Opened in 2017 - $15M construction for the new International Bluegrass Museum and Music venue
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL210347