Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Urology in California
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, physician-owned multispecialty group practice with over 50 providers seeking an additional Urologist. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a growing department of three Urologists in one of the few California markets where you will not have to compete for market share
* Shared call of 1 in 5 covering one hospital with 6 residency programs
* DaVinci robot available
* Large referral base of 14 primary care providers in the group and several more in the service area of 600K+
* Opportunity to buy shares in a private physician owned surgery center
* Attractive payor mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Teaching opportunities with highly regarded residency programs in Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Shareholder status after one year
* Sign on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...