Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Urology in South Dakota
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Urologist for one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award-winning and well-respected. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a 417-bed regional tertiary care, Level 2 trauma center staffed by an expansive network of physicians skilled support staff and nationally recognized facilities
* 3-10 years Urology experience is preferred, but not required
* Call will be 1:4
* Located in a multispecialty clinic that includes audiology, neurosurgery, cosmetic and plastic surgery, dermatologic surgery, general surgery and podiatry
* Amazing work-life balance
* Offers an excellent benefit package and highly competitive compensation, including a starting bonus, retention bonus, productivity bonuses, relocation reimbursement and moving allowance, annual CME, paid malpractice and much more!
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...