Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospital employed position in Kentucky is recruiting a BE/BC Urologist to join the current physician and 2 APP's.
* Turnkey practice consisting of 1 Urologist, 1 NP, and 1 PA. Be busy from day 1.
* Robotic surgery needed. 1 or 2 cases per week
* Hospital bi laws require 8 days of call per month. Additional call is compensated
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive base salary plus wRVU productivity at 63$ pwRVU
* Premium benefits package consisting of CME allowance, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, residency stipend, and relocation assistance.
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful River-town is full of inspiration.
* Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
* Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
* 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
* Main street listed as 1 of the 5 most romantic streets in the country
* Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
* Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
* Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Phone: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...