- Full Time and Permanent position (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Urologist to join one other Urologist and a Nurse Practitioner.
- Practice Hours: M-F with exception of surgery/procedure days which will be determined; clinic operate 8:30-5pm.
- Physicians usually see 10-15 patients a day in the clinic in a 4 hour period.
- Call: 10 days of ER call per month; back up call provided by other physician, who will continue to provide in-patient and ER back up call; M-Th practice covers office call unless coverage is secured through current Urologist. NP does in-patient rounding, procedures and helps with office call.
- Office is a half mile from the hospital with two large physician offices; procedure rooms and exam rooms.
- EMR in hospital and clinic – Meditech 6.1.
- No robotics.
- Financial Package: competitive compensation (negotiable and is typically at about the MGMA 50th, however candidates commanding higher rate of pay due to experience may be considered), student loan payback option, sign on bonus, etc.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO-2001-34923.