- The Incoming Physician Will Be Joining 2 Established Urologists in the Community.
- Our Client will help you build a successful robotics practice with several of their strong primary care referral sources.
- You will be able to quickly build your patient base and have endless growth potential!
- Interest or training in robotics is a must as our client is looking to continue building their robotics program as they offer cutting-edge state-of-the-art surgical equipment.
- They are currently using the da Vinci SI.
- Job Requirements : MD/DO Degree; Board Certified or Board Eligible
This Employed Opportunity Offers :
- A Competitive Compensation Package Including :
- Salary, Benefits, Malpractice, and Relocation
- Call Schedule Every Third Week/Weekend
CVConnection is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.Job ID : CVC 20833