Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urology Opportunity in Washington, NC
Washington, NC / County Population of 47,000 / 45 Minutes from Greenville
Community: Washington is a small town that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. It features one of the state’s largest commercial and residential historic districts, featuring stunning antebellum homes and buildings. It’s located on the Tar and Pamlico rivers, serving as a gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast. Health care is an important industry in Washington and the surrounding area in addition to PCS Phosphate, Hackney Industries, Weyerhaeuser and Fountain Powerboats.For more information, please contact James Tegarden at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1902-31881.
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice.
- Position available due to retirement.
- NP/PA support.
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation and great benefits such as CME, vacation, sick days, malpractice, and more!
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.