Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Urology in CO - Urologist Needed for Locums Help in Colorado
A medical center in Colorado is currently in search of a urology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must have an active CO license in hand. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 6 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology, no OR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...