This job is archived
- Responsible for providing urology services in both inpatient and a variety of ambulatory settings.
- Perform appropriate assessments and treatment of all patients, in accordance with applicable clinical pathways and protocols, and using the most current evidence-based standards of care.
- Provide timely and accurate consult with 24 hours of the order.
- Promote collaboration with primary care physicians, surgeons and radiation oncologists in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a Faculty Practice in the community.
- Work to support the hospital mission by sharing rotation working in the ambulatory clinic.
- Work to support the Center?s Level I Adult & Level II Pediatric Trauma Program by rotating on-call coverage.
- Adhere to established quality standards and regularly reviews quality metrics for service line and self and provide corrective action for failing metrics.
- Provide outreach in the community to promote urological services.
- Utilize all electronic medical records to the fullest. Must demonstrate proficiency.
- Comply with all the insurance plan guidelines accepted by the Medical Center.
- Ensure the timely billing and locking of charts. Performance is reviewed weekly.
- Attend all meetings at the request of the Chairman of Surgery.
- Provide education to residents and medical students.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for all patients, physician and staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology
- Current New York State License
- Graduate of Accredited Medical College
- Graduate of Fellowship Program
- Ability to perform robotic & general surgery, ESWL
- Ability to work in a variety of ambulatory settings