- Medical Center is a 122-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care, emergency services, surgical care and diagnostic services
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-known and respected group that has been providing quality urological care to the region since 1983.
- While they offer the full range of urology services to both adult and pediatric patients, they have a particular interest in the areas of prostate cancer and stone disease.
- The office is located within easy access of the hospital which offers 6 operating rooms with anesthesia coverage by physicians and certified nurse anesthetists.
- This is an ideal opportunity to provide quality care in a setting that offers an excellent quality of life, an abundance of outdoor activities and excellent financial potential.
- Greenbrier Valley is best known for the Allegheny Mountains and the 76-mile Greenbrier Trail, hiking and biking trails and excellent river access for fishing and boating.
- It is also home to three performing arts venues ? Carnegie Hall, Greenbrier Valley Theatre, and the Lew Theater.
- In addition, town is just 15 minutes from the famous Greenbrier Resort