Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Robotics Trained Urologist needed in Texas
McAllen, Texas's Population is over 142,000
A health system in south Texas is recruiting a new urologist to the communities of McAllen and Edinburg. Seeking BC/BE Urologist for a full time and permanent job. The Urologist will have the option of being employed by the hospital or receiving an income guarantee. The primary care and other specialist physicians in the community and around welcome a new Urologist to the hospitals.
- Excellent opportunity to start your own practice in an area that is experiencing tremendous growth and a strong economy.
- Call will be shared with other Urologists in the area.
- Expect a rapid start-up; will develop a strong referral base quickly.
- Compensation package will be competitive and includes a base salary with wRVU production bonus; full employed benefits package; sign-on bonus and relocation.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
: McAllen, Hidalgo County, Texas. McAllen's population is over 142,000 and Hidalgo county's population is over 860,000. It is located at the southern tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley. The city limits extend south to the Rio Grande, across from the Mexican city of Reynosa, and McAllen is approximately 70 miles west of the Gulf of Mexico. Check out more on McAllen, TX at [Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.