- Join an established group with an office based PA and three additional Urologists
- Opportunity to build a robust practice quickly
- Busy clinics and strong referral network
- da Vinci Surgical System in 2019
- Shared office space on hospital campus
- Experienced, talented group of nurses
- Great facilities and an experienced Practice Manager
- Utilize Epic system for Electronic Medical Records
Sentara RMH Medical Center, a 238-bed, not-for-profit community hospital opened it’s new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010. Annual services provided at SRMH include over 16,000 inpatient visits, 1,700 deliveries, 18,000 surgical procedures, 74,000 cancer treatments, and more than 70,000 emergency department visits. The medical center delivers advanced medical care to its seven-county service area with a population close to 200,000 and continues to grow in its rankings among the nation’s “Best Hospitals” with U.S. News & World Report, moving from 15th to 9th in the state.
Why Join Sentara?
In May 2011, RMH Medical Center partnered with Sentara Healthcare, one of the nation’s top integrated healthcare systems. Sentara Healthcare has come a long way since 1888 when it was first established as the 25-bed Retreat for the Sick in Norfolk, VA. Flash-forward more than 125 years: Sentara Healthcare is now comprised of twelve acute care hospitals with more than 300 sites of care throughout Virginia, northeastern North Carolina and beyond.
Sentara RMH Medical Group offers
- Competitive compensation
- Additional performance and productivity bonuses
- Loan repayment, relocation and sign-on bonus available
- Robust retirement package with matching contribution and pension plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and more
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- 28 days of paid time off plus 5 days for CME with expense reimbursement
About Harrisonburg – Shenandoah Valley
Harrisonburg, Virginia, is centrally located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley. Known as “the Friendly City,” Harrisonburg is the 12th largest city in Virginia. Harrisonburg and Rockingham County combined have an area population of 120,000 people. Quality of life is one of the primary factors that draw people to live and work in this area. The city has won several awards in recent years, including "#6 Favorite Town in America" by Travel + Leisure and the "#15 Best City to Raise an Outdoor Kid" by Backpacker Magazine. Harrisonburg is within an hour of Charlottesville, two hours to Washington D.C, Richmond and Roanoke. The beautiful university town boasts award winning school systems, diverse economy, affordable cost of living, vibrant downtown, and historic roots.
The rich land of the Shenandoah Valley stretches through western Virginia and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, bounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians, and the Potomac and James Rivers. From outdoor recreation and scenic drives in these beautiful natural landmarks, to farmers markets, wineries and breweries, museums, shopping, and family fun, the area truly offers something for everyone.
Find even more reasons to check out Harrisonburg by visiting this site: [Register to View]
Discover more about the Shenandoah Valley here: [Register to View]
For additional information, please contact:
Executive Search Consultant
Jordan Search Consultants
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell Phone: [Register to View]
Corporate Office: [Register to View]
[Register to View]