This job is archived
Seeking Robotically Trained
Active Outdoor Resort Town Living!!
Live the Active Colorado Lifestyle
25 Mins to Popular Ski Resort!
Join an Experienced Urologist at a Modern 82-Bed Hospital With daVinci in a beautiful Colorado resort town!
Busy Employed Opportunity - No Competition!
- 4.5 Day Workweek
- Large Referral Network & Big Draw Area
- 3-Month Wait Time for New Patients
- 8 ORs/daVinci Si/Plenty of Block Time Available
- Shared Call
- Experienced Clinic and OR Staff
- Employed - Salary+wRVU
Sign-On Bonus, Relocation & Great Benefits
Active Colorado Community!
Outdoor Lovers Dream! 300 Days of Sun per Year!
- 100 Most Popular Small Cities to Relocate (2017)
- Voted A Top-Rated Vacation Destination in North America (2017)
- Most Livable Ski Towns in The U.S. (2017)
- 25 Minutes to Local Skiing at 10k ft Mountain
2hrs to Telluride & Wolf Creek
- X-Country Skiing/Rafting/Kayaking/Fishing
All Minutes Away!
- Abundant, Local Access to National Parks and Wilderness Areas
- Great Restaurant, Brewery & Bar Scene/Growing Wine & Coffee Scene
- Active Art and Culture Scene/Museums/Theaters
Unique Year Around Community Events
- Hot Springs and Spas in Town
- Shopping Made Easy: 500 Stores in the Area/Local Mall
- Public & Private School Options/Local 4-Year College
- Airport in Town
Pacific Companies is a national physician recruitment firm that works with clients and physicians for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions from employed to private practice, including various recruitment agreements.
To learn more about this opportunity from someone who’s been to the location and have spoken with the providers, contact me, Nick Carr, or email your current CV with best days/times and phone number at your earliest convenience. All inquiries are kept confidential. Visit us at www.pacificcompanies.com.
Nick Carr [Register to View]
UR 3186 [Register to View]