- Seeking a full-time BC/BE urology physician as we continue to expand in our thriving community.
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- 18 bed Open ICU
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Urology Medicine Salaries In Kansas City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 5 baths 3,642 sqft The views are some of the best in Tan Tar A. The Bluff views are spectacular. The home has had some updated HVAC units newer Stainless Steel Appliances. The home has a huge screened patio for entertaining, and a golf cart garage. This home can be yours for $299,990.
The Community. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers the best of both worlds -- small town hospitality and big city amenities. You will enjoy lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities, including affordable housing in a clean, safe environment.
The Employer. Serves a population of approximately 90,000 within a 25 mile radius. A well established, respected organization that is experiencing growth.Closest Major City
- 125 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 136 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 229 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 250 miles to Memphis, TN
- 258 miles to Wichita, KS
- Lincoln University (about 40 miles; Jefferson City, MO; Full-time enrollment: 2,348)
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (about 50 miles; Rolla, MO; FT enrollment: 6,486)
- State Fair Community College (about 52 miles; Sedalia, MO; FT enrollment: 3,581)
- Southwest Baptist University (about 56 miles; Bolivar, MO; FT enrollment: 2,783)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (about 59 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 29,599)
- Columbia College (about 60 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 13,975)
- state parks - boating - 16 golf course
- camping - fishing - swimming
- water-skiing - tubing - parasailing
- a water park - scuba-diving - horseback riding
- spelunking - mountain biking - excursion cruises
- miniature golf - crafts - country music shows
- shopping, including 110 premium outlets
- Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
- Stone Crest Mall
- Stonecrest Book & Toy
- Palisades Village Shopping Center
- Grand Glaize Shopping Center