- $450k-$500k Compensation / $45K Sign On! / $25K Relocation
2 Practice Options – Foundation Employed or Partner with Busy Urology Group
Our New Urologist will have a Full Patient Panel Shortly after Ramp-Up
Regional Draw Area of Approximately 200k Patient Lives / Limited Competition!
- Busy Urology Practice
Turn Key Practice with Existing Patient Population Waiting to See Our New Urologist
APP Support and Scribes Available to Increase Efficiency
- Flexible Work Week Options
See Patients at Local Rural Health Clinic at $55 Per Patient to Expand the Patient Panel
- Call During the Guarantee Period / Optional Call in Year 2
Paid Call - $500 Per Patient - $1,000 Daily Call Maximum
- $270 Million Dollar - Not for Profit Hospital - Opened in 2010 / 186-Beds / Level II – NICU
Brand New - da Vinci Xi Robot!!
Low - Cost of Living - Community:
- “2 Hours from Everything!” Beautiful Central California Location
San Francisco, Sacramento, High-End Shopping, Beaches, Yosemite, Sequoia National Park, Wineries, Professional Sports, Skiing, Golf, Sierras, Lakes, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, and Much More!!!
- 8,000 Students - Local University / “Green from the Ground Up”
“23 majors, 25 minors and 14 graduate programs taught by more than 400 full-time faculty members, visiting professors and lecturers, who come from some of the world's top-ranked universities. The list will continue to grow as the campus reaches 10,000 students in the coming years.”
- K-12, Great Public Schools / Private Schools / Outstanding Charter School / Public Montessori Program
$94 million dollar – 250,000 Sq.Ft. “Paperless” High School opened in 2013
We just returned from this great Central California location where we met with physicians who have practiced in the community for over 20 years.