MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urologist in Grants Pass, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Urologist is to provide patient-centered, compassionate healthcare services to the communities served.
- Permanent, full-time position
- 125-bed modern facility offering advanced medical care
- Outpatient practice with some inpatient work
- Provide general urology services
- Call schedule is generally 1:4
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Incentive program
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- 30 days of PTO per year
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Urology residency program
- Valid Oregon MD or DO license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs
- Able to obtain ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
To view more of our open positions please visit [Register to View] . To immediately speak with one of our Medical Agents please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #12985