- Clinic provides state-of-the-art medical care for both common and complex urological conditions.
- They provide diagnostic services and outpatient procedures for men and women. Candidate will be joining practice with 8 physicians and 2 advanced practice providers as well as support personnel.
- The scope of services include treatment for prostate, kidney and bladder cancers, kidney stones, vasectomies, sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence, and other genitourinary disorders.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with 5-7 nights of call per month.
- Best in class compensation, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Generous benefits including Paid Malpractice, CME Time and Allowance, Accrued Paid Time Off, 403(b) match and 457(b), Health and Dental, and other desirable benefits.
- Located in Fayetteville, NC