This hospital-employed position offers an excellent salary and benefits package. You will also receive medical education loan repayment, a stipend for recent fellows, six weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation assistance, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage with tail.
You will enjoy living and working in a small town that has a bigger feel than it is. There are great schools and outdoor activities are plentiful.
Let your CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with urology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- 1:3 call schedule
- MD or DO considered
- Board certifie or board eligible in urology
- Family friendly community welcomes you
- Competitive salary and generous bonus structure
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
- J1 and H-1B candidates welcomed
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you