- Urology Opportunity for experienced or newly BC/BE candidate to join successful 1:3 group.
- Due to the upcoming retirement of a busy partner, this collegial group is seeking a new Urologist for smooth transition/succession planning. New physician will inherit full patient panel
- The opportunity to assume the full practice of retiring physician
- 1:3 call rotation; covering only one hospital
- Partnership with a strong, growing primary care group in a vibrant suburban community
- Colleagues who consistently produce in the highest percentiles
- Procedures performed on same campus as office/clinical practice
- Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, generous vacation and paid, reimbursed CME
- APN coverage for office visits, patient education, inpatient consultations and rounding
- In addition to clinical skills, the candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, professionalism with an emphasis on integrity, a commitment to excellence, and ethical principles of clinical care.
- Physicians must be comfortable and proficient with EPIC electronic
- health record system
- Timely completion of medical records is a requirement.
- Some weekends and extended hours may be required.
- Highly trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system wide in order to minimize physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
- Partnership available with radiation oncology for seed implants
- Opportunity is in western suburbs of St. Louis, MO
- Fantastic schools, low taxes, and affordable housing are just a few of the reasons St. Charles County is growing so quickly and attracting so many.