Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urologist with Robotic Surgery Skills
Watertown, New York - Northern NY, Home to Lake Ontario
Hiring a BC/BE Urologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position at a not-for-profit hospital in northern New York State. Focus of practice on general urology to include endo-urology and established robotics program. Subspecialty training is also welcomed.
Watertown, NY – City Population 30k – Metro Area 365k
Located 1 hour from Syracuse, 2 hours from Albany, Rochester & Montreal
• Permanent, full-time position
• Join established Urology group of 4 Urologist
• General Urology with opportunities for Urologist with interest in advanced laparoscopy, andrology, oncology and/or robotic surgery
• DaVinci Xi with integrated table motion technology
• Large, spacious and well-equipped operating rooms
• Academics available with extra pay
• Base salary starting around $460k with $50k sign-on bonus and $25k annual retention bonus, plus productivity incentives that would be especially beneficial for someone with subspecialty interest or robotics skills
• Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Location Details: City of 30k residents located just miles from Lake Ontario and 1 hour north of Syracuse and a little over 2 hours from Albany, Rochester & Montreal. This area is home to an exceptional school district and plenty of private school options. There is abundant outdoor recreation and dozens of neat nearby towns to discover. Welcoming small-town feel with safe streets and a low cost of living, with big city amenities nearby.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Elizabeth Salozzo about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View]
. Elizabeth will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference: JO-1509-17996.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.