This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This city in New Mexico offers a thriving creative arts scene, renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live and practice.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with urology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- General urology
- Hospital employed
- Join another urologist with the hospital
- 20+ patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- High base salary with bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Sign-on and complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail