This East GA Hospital is assisting an established Urology practice in their search for an eager board certified or board eligible robotics trained Urologist.
- Board certified or board eligible in urology
- Licensed, or ability to become licensed, in Georgia
- Robotically trained or eager to be trained
- Call schedule is every third week/weekend
- Employment position through the physician group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the hospital:
- A full service, 354-bed acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America’s 50 Best in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of
- We are a Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, we provide complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
While Augusta is known worldwide for the Masters Golf Tournament and the much sought-after Green Jacket, you'll find that Georgia's second-oldest and second-largest city is full of history, atmosphere and Southern charm. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
Augusta, Georgia, located in the east central section of the state, is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta on Interstate 20.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]